Top-class sharpening system developed and manufactured in the CR. High-quality workmanship, precise angle setting possible.
The pack includes:
- KMFS diamond sharpening system
- plastic carrying case with soft PUR lining
- The kit contains diamond stones 2x 200, 500, 800 grit
- ENAW 7075 T651 duralumin alloy, hard coloured anodising,
- stainless steel lead screw, lead bars and bolts, stainless steel angle gauge,
- bronze lead bushings, lead screw and articulated nut bushings
The KMFS diamond sharpening system includes:
- knife clamp with mechanism
- two sharpening segment fasteners (whetstone holders)
- table fastening clamp
- blade angle gauge
- knife fastening key
Main advantages of the KMFS diamond system:
- It is completely made out of a block of material, using CNC machining centres, for maximum rigidity and precision.
- Accurate angle setting thanks to 1.5 mm steps on the lead screw.
- Identical angle setting on both sides due to bound movements of the left and right sides.
- The movement of the trapezoidal nut on the lead screw reduces the effect of the raised bezel of the knife tip.
Back to product list